Why make an appointment with Classic Health Care?
Classic Health Care offers an integrative approach to healthcare. Treatment options may include:
- Acupressure points (without needles)
- Acupuncture (with/ without electrical stimulation)
- Chinese medical message (Tuina)
- Essential oils (with acupoints)
- Food therapy
- Gua Sha (dermal friction)
- Healing Touch Energy Work
- Health education and resource counseling
- Medication and nutritional supplement review
For further details, please refer to the therapies FAQ page
Within the scope of Asian Medicine, clinical services include a comprehensive health history and holistic treatment plan. Various therapies may be combined to achieve maximum benefits as a core treatment.
Acupuncture is used to maintain good health and to treat a wide variety of conditions including chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, digestive and menstrual disorders. An initial course of acupuncture may range from 2-3 sessions for an acute problem to 6-10 sessions for more chronic problems. Periodic treatments help maintain results.